Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I try not to twitch when I see human activity that does not involve me. I stare at the picture and i try to pretend that its just a picture, nothing more nothing less. I am a figure, standing there viewing a portrait of life but I am away from it as I am just a mere observer. I observe, I interpret but I do not interact. And it hurts. Sometimes. To feel that way, separate and alone. They say learn to ignore it, to see it as nothing, nothing that can affect you. But its hard. Its hard because at the end of it all, its just loneliness.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a selling structured settlement site/blog. It pretty much covers selling structured settlement related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

6:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dogging, Happy Slapping better known than blogging amongst English taxi drivers
The terms dogging and happy slapping are better known than blogging amongst English taxi drivers, publicans and hairdresses, a new survey has found.
Find out how you can buy & sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

6:35 AM  
Blogger mandyalexander5813 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

5:48 AM  
Blogger traviskline33427085 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

12:47 PM  
Blogger leanordingals30277357 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home